Discover the new app
Aratag App features:
- Dynamic indoor mapping.
- Room and exhibit location via beacon technology.
- Outdoor mapping with GPS.
- Multi-language support (unlimited).
- Administrator interface with the ability to hide and publish content.
- Onboarding for end users.
- Homepage customisation with backgrounds, logos and thumbnails.
- Create quick shortcuts for events, shows and announcements via hotspots.
- Create POIs with content, images, audio and video. Define POIs on your facility premises, in exhibits, and on maps.
- Users can save and view their favourite POIs in the app. Create and manage events – and display specific events to defined user groups.
- Configure event times, frequency and dates. Collect data about individual and general user habits and interactions.
- Learn where visitors are spending their time and which exhibits are most popular.
- Collect information on users, including name, age, gender, contact information, etc.
- View heat mapping of visitor flows and real-time visitor distribution.
- Notify app users of events times, e.g. 15 minutes before events/shows begin.
- Designate selected staff as a “POI” to enable introductions to visitors by text/video.
- The “Near you” function highlights nearby POIs.
- Collect and analyze feedback from users.
- Embed content from your external website, including video, audio and images.
- Display general information, including opening hours, admission prices, parking options, etc.
- Send notifications to users, both during and after their visit.
- All content is available offline once it has been opened (downloaded).
Aratag is designed with agile adaptability to integrate any new features sought by our clients – and we welcome any and all suggestions for further enhancing user experiences with the app